Haydon Park is a residential concept borne out of Government’s ZimAsset Programme and national Housing Delivery Programme. The programme seeks to deliver 300 000 residential units by 2018.
The project is situated about 17km North West of Harare Main Post Office adjacent to the New City concept which will accommodate Government Ministries, Parliament, Residential Areas, Shopping Malls, Hotels and Industries.
- The Project location gives it huge upside potential for investors as land values are forecast to rise significantly in the medium to long term.
- Haydon Park covers 100ha in extent. Total number of stands is 501 (including commercial and industrial stands)
- Haydon Park is next to Sandton Park in Westgate, Harare
- Average stand sizes are 1000 – 1500m 2
- The serviced stands will be offered for sale to the public
- Estimated completion time: 12 months
- Scope of works: Roads, Stormwater Drainage & Water Reticulation
- Servicing commenced in February 2016. To date Phase 1 has been surfaced and water reticulation is already in place.
- Current progress is Subgrade Compaction and Gravel Dumping in Phase 2. Estimated time of completion is September 2017.
- Uptake of residential stands has been impressive, Please visit our Sales Section for more information on the available options.
- At just 7km from the Westgate Roundabout, along Old Mazowe Road, feel free to visit the Site anytime for progress on the ground.
- Value: USD10 326 779.03
- Bitumen World
- Winsten Precast
- Ascend Concrete
- Tiger Bricks & Quarries
View Stands at Haydon Park